Karin has 25 years of experience building strategies and partnerships to grow future-forward multilateral initiatives and engaging multidisciplinary stakeholders
Karin is Senior Advisor Advocacy at GSA.
Karin gathered experience in international affairs. She has 25 years of experience building strategies and partnerships to grow future-forward multilateral initiatives and engaging multidisciplinary stakeholders around impactful content and design high-impact live and virtual experiences.
Before joining GSA, she was Senior Director Africa for Richard Attias & Associates. She is also Special Advisor to the Institut Choiseul.
She has notably participated in the communication of:
– The French local Authorities Climate Summit, in Paris, 2015.
– Launch of the Government’s Action Programme for the Presidency of Benin, in Cotonou, 2016.
– Global Positif Forum, in Paris, 2017.
– 3 editions of the One Planet Summit, in Paris 2017, New York 2018, Nairobi 2019.
– Monaco Transition Forum, in Monaco, 2018.
– EurAfrican Forum, in Cascais, 2018.
– France Pavilion – in Dubai 2020 World Exposition, 2018.
– 3rd International Conference on the Emergence of Africa in Dakar, Senegal, 2019.
– Africa-France 2020 Summit – Bordeaux, June 2020 Cancelled due to COVID-19.
– Karin holds a Master’s degree in International Relations from HEIC.