GSA & Co authorizes you to view and access a single copy of the content available on this Website for your own use. You are not permitted to reproduce or distribute to third parties any such content for commercial use. Please be advised that GSA & Co may record certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to this Website.
Nothing on this Website constitutes professional or financial advice nor does any information on this Website constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, GSA & Co makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in any location. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this Website, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Please note that if you disable cookies, you may be unable to access parts of the Website.
You acknowledge that this Website is the copyrighted property of GSA & Co, and you further acknowledge that it may contain information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively ‘Content’) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, modes of distribution, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
All Content is copyrighted individually or as a collective work under applicable copyright laws and treaties, and GSA & Co owns all copyrights in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content and in databases pursuant to applicable laws and treaties.
If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal use. Subject to specific restrictions that may govern specific portions of the Website, GSA & Co grants to you the right to download, copy, transmit and distribute selected portions of the Website (but not the entire Website) for your legitimate and legal business purposes, provided that you maintain all of the GSA & Co notices, such as all legal notices and disclaimers, copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under applicable copyright laws or treaties, if any, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement applicable to such software.
You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
The content and functionality on the Website is provided with the understanding that GSA & Co is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice or services to you, no Website content is intended to serve as or should be deemed advice, and that you shall remain solely responsible for your use of all Website content and aknowledge that any reliance upon the Website content shall be entirely at your sole option and risk.
All content on the Website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GSA & Co makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness, adequacy or reliability of the Website content.
GSA & Co shall have no liability or responsibility of for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the Website, or provided by third-parties. GSA & Co shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or losses, or for lost revenues or profits, wheter or not avised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
GSA & Co, a limited liabilty company (société par actions simplifiée) registered with the Trade and Company Registry of Paris, under number 845 212 489 and whose registered office is located at 24, rue de Penthièvre, 75008, Paris – France, undertakes to comply with the legislation in force in the field of Personal Data and in particular with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, and Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
Collection of Personal Data and Purposes
We do not use your personal data for any other purpose, unless we obtain your consent to do so, or if permitted or required by law or professional standards. For example, if you register on the Website and provide data about your preferences, we will use it to personalize your user experience. If you register or log in using a third-party single sign-on service, we may also identify you as a single user on all the devices you use, in order to customize your user experience on the Website. If you have sent us your curriculum vitae (CV) to apply online for a job offer, we will use the personal data you have provided us to study your application and/or propose job offers at GSA & Co that match your profile.
In some cases, when you register for certain services, we may temporarily retain your email address until we receive confirmation of the information you have provided to us by email (i.e., when we send an email to the address provided at the time of registration to confirm your subscription).
In general, GSA & Co only collects personal data that is necessary to respond to your requests. When we request additional optional data, you will be informed at the time of collection.
Applicable laws in France and in the European Union allow us to process personal data, subject to proof of a legal basis for doing so. We are also required to inform you October 2019 of the nature of this information. Therefore, when we process your personal data, we will rely on one of the following legal basis:
- Performance of a contract: when the processing of your personal information is necessary to fulfil our obligations under a contract to which you are a party.
- Obligation imposed by law: when we are required to process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation, including for the purpose of archiving in order to comply with our tax obligations, or to communicate information to a public body or law enforcement authority.
- Legitimate interests: we will process your personal data if it is in our legitimate interest to do so, in order to manage our company’s business in accordance with the law, and to the extent that this interest does not exceed your own interests.
- Your consent: in some cases, we will ask you for specific permission to process some of your personal information, and we will process it only for the purposes to which you have consented.
Examples of “legitimate interests” referred to above:
- Provide information and/or services to visitors to our sites or provide information about employment opportunities;
- Prevent fraud or criminal activity and safeguard our computer systems (IT);
- Personalize your online user experience and improve the performance, ergonomics and efficiency of GSA & Co’s online presence;
- Carry out and measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities;
- Fulfill our corporate social responsibility obligations.
- To exercise our fundamental rights within the European Union, in accordance with Articles 16 and 17 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights, in particular our freedom to do business and our right to property.
Transfer to third parties
Transfers within the Group GSA & Co
We may exchange information about you with entites controlled by or controlling GSA & Co.
Transfer to third parties
We do not share any personal data with unaffiliated third parties, unless it is necessary for our legitimate professional and business interests, to process your requests and/or if permitted or required by law or professional standards.
GSA & Co will not transfer your personal data to third parties who may use it for commercial prospecting purposes.
In general, you are not asked to provide personal data when you connect to the Website, however, we may ask you to provide certain personal data in order to provide you with additional information about our services and events. GSA & Co may also ask for your consent to certain uses of your personal data, which you may choose to give or refuse. If you request specific services or communications, such as e-newsletters, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will ensure that we delete your data quickly, but we may need additional information before we can process your request.
If GSA & Co processes your personal data, you have the following rights:
- you have the right to access your data. If we respond positively to your request, we will provide you with your personal data free of charge. Before doing so, we are entitled to ask you for proof of identity and some relevant information about your relationship with us, in order to locate your personal data. If the information we have about you is inaccurate, you have the right to ask us to correct it.
- you have the right to object to us processing your personal data for legitimate reasons,
- in addition, you have the right to delete your personal data, limit its processing in certain circumstances and/or obtain a copy of the personal data we hold in a structured electronic format and the right to give instructions regarding the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to the following e-mail address :
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that we respond to your request, provided it complies with applicable laws and professional standards.
In the event of a dispute, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
Security and integrity
GSA & Co has put in place reasonable policies to protect personal data from unauthorized misuse, loss, alteration or destruction. Despite all the efforts made by GSA & Co, absolute protection against all threats cannot be provided. We strive to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to know it.
Persons having access to the data are required to treat them confidentially.
We ensure that we retain personal data only for as long as necessary (i) to process your requests, (ii) to comply with any legal, regulatory or professional obligations imposed on us, or (iii) until such time as these persons request the deletion of their data.
The period for which data are kept depends both on their nature and on the specific circumstances that led us to collect them.
Links to other sites